Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Welcome to the NEW Wives of WAR blog! After a few small disasters, the old blog is no longer with us. Some of the posts may very well be gone together. I salvaged the ones I could. And so, here we are again, my friends!

Please take advantage of the "Follow With Email" gadget on the right hand side of this page so you can keep up with new blog posts.

Your feedback is very important to me, too. Many of you have messaged me on fb and your words are so encouraging to me. But I also want to hear from you how I can minister to you more effectively. What areas of being a military wife are challenging to you? What tough questions in life are you looking to the answers for?

Looking forward to sharing my crazy, hurry-up-and-wait military life with you,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment